We are hiring for our client’s nursery located in South Woodford.
What we’re looking for
- Full and Relevant Level 3 or above Early Years qualification
- Previous experience working with children (ideally as a Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Educator, Nursery Assistant or similar)
- Passion for making learning fun and engaging for each child
- Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents
- Ability to use a variety of techniques to communicate with both children and adults clearly and successfully
- Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding, Child Protection, and the wider legislative requirements for working with children
Some of the benefits included:
- Flexible working hours and days
- No key children
- No Paperwork
- Weekly Pay
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We welcome anyone with experience as a Nursery practitioner, Nursery worker, Nursery room leader, Preschool room leader to apply and get a chance to join our team, please apply if this Role seems to be of interest for you. We are looking to Hear from you.