Job Type: 41 Hours per week, (4 full days & 1 Half Day)
My client is looking for both qualified and unqualified practitioners for their 2 sites in Forest Hill and Greenwich. They welcome anyone with the relevant experience, drive and dedication, to join their fantastic team and would require as many confident hands on people as possible. They offer multiple benefits such as every year you work, such as an extra day holiday added on. A cycle to work scheme and a well being scheme as they’re big advocates of everyone being as fit and healthy as they can be.
- Keeping a record of the children’s progress to share with parents and other carers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with parents and other carers to facilitate the daily learning and care of the children.
- Providing support to other nursery staff members
- Creating an environment that meets the needs of the children by considering their cultural and medical needs.
- Advising the Nursery Manager about concerns relating to a child or parent while respecting confidentiality requirements
- Adhering to the nursery’s policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements relating to childcare
- Maintaining high standards for safety, cleanliness, and hygiene
- Creating fun and educational activities for the children under their care
All applicants would be subjected to a DBS check, proof of documentation and screening questions before we arrange an interview with our client.
If interested please send over your CV.
|up to 24,000 Per Annum