We are looking for Nursery Practitioners both qualified and unqualified that are friendly, polite and professional our Nursery based in Soho.
Our client’s goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the absolute best early year’s experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Your duties as a Nursery Practitioner will be as follows:
- Work as part of a team
- Supervise the children.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of key children’s learning journey.
- Excellent knowledge of EYFS
The successful Nursery Practitioner will receive:
- Lots of training, promotions and a good salary for the sector
- Flexible working contract choices – full-time
- Generous pension at 7% from us (1% from you)
- 70% discount on childcare fees
- Up to 35 days off a year, including 8 bank holidays, 3 days off between Christmas and New Year, and your birthday (pro-rated for part-time hours)
- Sector-leading parental leave
- Many other benefits that take care of you, including access to the Headspace app, shopping discounts, annual conference and money for team celebrations
Quint Education is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavor to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
If you interested in this role, apply now!