Recently opened and fast-growing Nursery & Pre-school set in a homely environment.
This full-time position will involve you being a key person to children; write observations on their developmental milestones and help deliver varied and interesting activities to inspire and delight the children in your care following the early years curriculum.
The shift pattern will be 8am-6pm.
Competitive based on qualification and experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 2 or above childcare qualification required.
- Have strong EYFS knowledge and be able to complete and check observations
- Previous experience implementing an EYFS curriculum
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team
- Contributing to planning for the EYFS curriculum and maintain accurate children’s records.
- Completing paperwork including planning and learning journeys on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Continuous support and engagement with the children throughout the day.
- Remain up to date with current developments in childcare and education policies and practices.
What we can offer you
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Dedicated staff room and facilities.
- Continued opportunities for professional development, training, and promotions.
- A competitive salary.