Hours: 42.5 hours a week hours per week
Salary: £24-25K (Depends On Experience)
Our client is an Ofsted rated “Good” Nursery.
We cater for children aged 3 months to 5 years in a caring and stimulating, home-from-home environment where your child can grow as an individual.
Candidates who will be considered will need to have:
Level 3 childcare certificate (or equivalent)
DBS enhanced clearance
Good level of the English language (both written and verbal)
• Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is accurately maintained for key children
• Prepare and supervise activities
• Supervise and support children at all times
• Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
• Ensure that all children are kept safe
• Notify Designated Officer of any safeguarding concerns
• Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, parents and carers
• Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained
• Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
• Work as part of a team to ensure the company’s values are maintained
If you are interested in the current vacancy, please send your CV to our email.