Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner Job – Limehouse
We are looking for Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioners that are friendly, polite, and professional our Nursery based in Limehouse.
Our client’s goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the absolute best early year’s experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Your duties as a Nursery Practitioner will be as follows.
• Must be passionate about developing young minds
• Be bold enough to think outside the box
• Have a creative and fun approach to learning reflected in your activities
• Be enthusiastic and proactive
• Embrace the settings approach inspired by Reggio Emilia, Waldorf Steiner and Maria Montessori
• Have a huge smile and arms that are great for cuddles
• Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Love the outdoors and find wonder in exploring the world around you whilst supporting children with their curiosity to learn
• Have a creative edge to develop inspiring play spaces
The successful Nursery Practitioner will receive:
- Annual salary based on experience and qualification
- Full Time – 4 Days doing 7:30am to 6:30pm
- Up to £26,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday a year
- Paid Overtime
- Access to dedicated training and development
- Free daily lunch freshly cooked by our on site chef
- Free counselling & wellbeing support
- Unlimited online development with ‘Noodle Now’
- Tailored development for your needs