Role: Full Time Nursery Practitioners with a Level 2/3 in Childcare for Baby room.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Hours: Up to 40 hours a week
Our client in currently seeking qualified Level 2/3 nursery practitioners to join their team at their nursery in the Westminster area to work in their Pre-School Room.
· Supporting children in their play and basic development, planning for children and tracking development and following the guidelines of the EYFS;
· Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the rooms and fulfilling the personal care needs of the children
· Carrying out observations of key children
· Providing written reports on children’s progress for their parents
· Working within the regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
· Relevant Level 2/3 Childcare Qualification (newly qualified candidates welcome)
· Must be flexible with shift patterns and may be required to work the occasional Saturday
· A quick learner with an all round ability
· Able to work in all nursery rooms to help support the staff when needed
· A strong team player
· Following safeguarding procedures
· A current and clean DBS or one that is on the update service;
· The right to work in the UK
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an Early Years setting;
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
· Functional Skills English and Maths.
· Must have 2 references
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company’s growing team with the potential to grow and progress.