Role: 3rd in Charge/Deputy Nursery Manager
Area: City of London
Quint Education is an agency that works very closely with private nurseries in the Greater London area. Currently we are recruiting for a deputy manager to work at a nursery in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced deputy manager to come and implement a lot of knowledge and ideas to this new nursery that was recently a child minders setting. The nursery is a home away from home feel.
· Working as part of the management team providing professional leadership and management;
· Overseeing all rooms and effectively managing the staff team;
· Ensuring all children receive the highest standards of care and education;
· Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintaining positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers;
· Ensuring staff are supported in their roles through the deputy’s capable leadership and doing regular peer on peers, supervisions and appraisals;
· Overall management responsibility for the Day Nursery in the absence of the Manager.
· Assist the Manager in setting and implementing objectives for policies for the Nursery within the framework of the management committee.
· In conjunction with the Manager, to formulate, operate and evaluate a yearly programme of activities, following the guidelines of the National Curriculum, that is suitable to the age range of children.
· Identify the physical, emotional, intellectual and developmental needs of children with special needs and offer support and relevant developmental opportunities.
· Liaising with and support parents/carers and other family members.
· Liaising with the Local authority and other professionals associated with the Nursery.
· Assist and work alongside the nursery’s Manager and undertake any responsibilities delegated by the Manager.
Salary: £25’000 – £30’000
If you are looking for a new role where there is room to progress to manager in a few months’ time apply now. This is a 40 hour a week role and we are sending CV’s to managers this week.
If you are interested in this role apply now and if successful one of our friendly team members will call you for a telephone interview.