Salary: £ Depending on experience
Hours: Up to 40 hours a week
Our client in currently seeking Full time nursery practitioners to join their team at their nursery in the Kensington area to work in their Pre-School Room.
- Supporting children in their play and basic development, planning for children and tracking development and following the guidelines of the EYFS;
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the rooms and fulfilling the personal care needs of the children
- Carrying out observations of key children
- Providing written reports on children’s progress for their parents
- Working within the regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Experienced Childcare Qualifications
- Must be flexible with shift patterns and may be required to work the occasional Saturday
- A quick learner with an all round ability
- Able to work in all nursery rooms to help support the staff when needed
- A strong team player
- Following safeguarding procedures
- A current and clean DBS or one that is on the update service;
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an Early Years setting;
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- If qualified with a level 3 must have functional Skills English and Maths.
- Must have 2 references
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company’s growing team with the potential to grow and progress.