Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours: 40 hours a week
My client is currently seeking a Level 3 Practitioner to work at their lovely nursery in the Woodford area.
- Supporting children in their play, planning for children and tracking development against the EYFS
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the room and fulfilling the personal care needs of the children
- Following safeguarding procedures
- Work within the regulatory requirements, policies and procedures
- Relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- A current and clean DBS
- The right to work in the UK
- Must have 2 references
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Functional Skills English and Maths
- Paediatric First Aid
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the nurseries growing team. The role is a permanent position working 40 hours a week. If you are looking for a new role or want to start your career as a nursery nurse, apply now!