- x Tin of tuna
- Handful of pasta – any kind
- 50g of grated cheddar cheese
- Bring water to the boil on a hop and add the pasta.
- Cook the pasta for about 15-20minutes on a medium flame
- Once pasta is cooked, drain using a sieve and rise with cold water to get rid starch residue
- Start to pre-heat your oven set to 180°
- Place the pasta, cheese and tuna into a plastic bowl and mix
- Get your 2 mini oven proof containers and place the pasta contents inside until it fills to the top
- Place onto a baking try and into the oven and cook for about 25 minutes
- Remove from over wait to cool down and serve!