Salary: Depending on Experience
Our client is a day Nursery based in Wimbledon, is a small family-run nursery where children and staff enjoy a warm, caring and supportive environment. We currently have a couple of openings and are looking to employ Early Years Practitioners to join our wonderful and friendly team in Wimbledon.
We have been serving our community for over 45 years and would love to give you the opportunity to join our amazing family if you are a qualified Level 2 or 3 Childcare Practitioner (or equivalent – e.g. NNEB) and are professional, self-motivated, caring, positive, fun-loving and enthusiastic. Hours would be 8-5pm or 9-6pm daily and you can choose a 3, 4 or 5 day week.
Applicants must have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum and safeguarding procedures and be passionate about providing outstanding quality care and education to our children.
The benefits of working for us as part of our family team include:
– Competitive salary depending on grade and experience.
– Annual cash bonus at Christmas;
– You will receive 28 paid days holiday (includes bank holidays);
– We offer up to 5 additional days paid holiday for staff loyalty;
– We will pay for all training required by the nursery to further your skills and professional development (e.g. first aid);
– Paid overtime;
– Free meals with the children;
– Uniform paid for by the nursery;
– Small family friendly environment;
– At least 2 staff events a year paid for by the nursery.