- 2 large eggs
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 Spring Onion
- Half a tomato
- Half a Tsp of parsley (dried or fresh)
- 1 slice of brown bread
- Preheat oven to 180° degrees
- Whilst oven is preheating, whisk 2 eggs, add parsley , chopped spring onion, tomato & mushrooms (or whatever you fancy) together using a fork and small bowl.
- Get your muffin cake baking tin and start to empty the contents into each section. Only fill the sections halfway not to the top
- Place the baking try into the preheated oven and bake for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove baked omelette from each section and serve!