A veggie pizza.
- 2 x Pizza base
- 75g/100g Passata or tomato paste
- 50g to 75g of grated cheddar cheese or Mozzarella
- Black olives – cut up
- 1 tomato – chopped
- Preheat your oven on 160° / 180°
- Place your two pizza bases on a chopping or on the side of kitchen counter, and start to spread an even amount of tomato paste on the top of the pizza and then start to add cheese, and selected toppings
- Place in the preheated & cook for about 25 – 30 minutes
- Once cook take pizza out a place on cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the pizza and start to serve