For the cookies:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour or plain flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 100g butter
- ½ cup of sprinkles
For the icing:
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 15mg of warm water
- Preheat the oven to 150.Mix the soften butter with flour to create breadcrumbs, then add the sugar and mix well.
- Knead into a ball then transfer onto a baking sheet and roll out.
- Cut out you preferred cookie shapes and bake for around 30 minutes.
- Remove cookies from over and place on a cooling rack
- For the icing: Sieve 1 cup of powdered sugar with around 15mg of warm water until its thick enough to cover back of the spoon
- Wait until the cookies have cooled on rack then top with icing and your favourite sprinkles