- 1 or two chicken or turkey fillet breast diced
- Half of a red, yellow, and green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp of sour cream
- 2 Tbsp of salsa or passata
- 2 Tbsp of guacamole
- 2 x plain flour wraps
- 50g of cucumber
- 30g of grated cheese
- Season your diced chicken or turkey to your taste and then heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Once oil is heated added your diced chicken or turkey and on a medium heat. Once meat is cooked removed and place to the side
- Now start to slice your bell peppers and put to a side
- Cut your cucumber into halves
- With the wraps simply leave piled on top of each other and slice into four sections
- Now place cucumber, bell peppers, cheese, sour cream, salsa & guacamole onto a plate in different sections & another plate with the wraps
(Can have a side of salad, chips, or sweet potato fries)
- Allow children to assemble themselves and enjoy!